PLEASE READ THIS LICENCE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND 3D STUDIO PRODUCTION (DANIEL MIARA IS THE AUTHOR). THE LICENCE PROVIDES THE AUTHORIZED REGULATIONS AND LEGALLY BINDS THE AUTHOR AND THE CUSTOMER. THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT LICENCED MATERIALS CONSTITUTE TRADE SECRETS AND COPYRIGHTED RESOURCES OF 3D STUDIO PRODUCTION. THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS.
- The subject of the licence is software created and sold by 3D Studio Production.
- The Author is the only owner of the software and is the copyright holder.
- The software can only be used on one internet domain. It is possible to use a few domains if you purchase the Group Licence for the period stated on the invoice. Each subdomain is considered a separate website. Using our software without a proper licence constitutes copyright infringement and can result in costly penalties.
- The Customer shall not: copy in the whole or parts, rent, lease, distribute, sell or modify the software or its serial number.
- Forwarding the rights to use the software is only allowed if the licence is forwarded and accepted by the new user with the original version of the programme and the Author is informed at the same time.
- It is illegal to decompile, modify, decrypt or modify the software in any other way as well as the use of the software and its parts in other software. It is also illegal to use the software to create any other publications or work without the additional agreement of the Author.
- To be entitled to free updates the User has to purchase the appropriate updating service as specified on the invoice. Any other update will be charged according to the price list provided by the Author, current at such a time
- The User who purchased the software is entitled to remote support and technical information, free of charge, up to 6 months from the date of purchase.
- The Author is not responsible for any changes in the specification of the server used by the software. This data is not forwarded to the Author automatically.
- The Author is not responsible for any damage which is caused by using the software, including the loss of data or money as a result of the use as well as the inability to use the software.
- The Author is not responsible for any illegal use of the software.
- In case of the breach of the Licence, the Author has the right to cancel the agreement and to seek compensation due to the breach.
- The Licence Fees or any part thereof is non-refundable. No claim for refund of the Licence Fees shall be entertained under any circumstance.
3D STUDIO PRODUCTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PARTICULAR OR SECONDARY DAMAGE, INCLUDING FINANCIAL LOSS, DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF A SERVER'S BREAKDOWN OR ANY OTHER LOSS.